Home about ourhome projects services

8.13.2013

FALL FASHION

Yes, I realize it's still summer and yes, we are still living in the midst of unscheduled chaos. 
But, in one short week, that will all change.  
Well, I guess technically, it will still be summer, 
but the unscheduled chaos is about to become 
scheduled chaos.  Can I get an "Amen"!

I went into the summer with great intentions.
I faired pretty well up until about two weeks ago.
My kids are now officially bored, fighting, staying up way too late and sleeping in way too long.
They have eaten every last morsel food in the house 
and they have produced enough dirty laundry to keep my busy for months.
Yep, it's time for school to start and time for mommy to regain her sanity!

So that is why I have fall on my mind.
I gathered up a few of my favorite fall looks. 

It starts with gingham.  I can't get enough gingham in my wardrobe. 
It's the southern girl in me, I suppose. 


Stripes, stripes and more stripes.  
One of these days, I'm going to gather all my striped clothing and snap a picture for you.  It's obscene.  


I'm normally a yoga pants and sweatshirt wearing kind of gal, but on the rare occasion when I have somewhere to go, I would love to get all dressed up in something like this....


I can't forget about my beloved denim.  If you don't catch me in my yoga pants, you'll find me in a comfy pair of jeans or my all time favorite, J Crew chambray keeper shirt
I'm thinking a skirt or this awesome denim tunic would be a good addition to my fall wardrobe. 


I'm still digging all the jewel tones and I just so happened to add a pair of emerald green jeans to my arsenal last year.  Can't wait to get them out and pair them with some boots and maybe a little leopard. 
I'm loving the shorts and tights look too.


Do tell, are you ready for school to start.  Be honest, no judgment here!

All images can be found on my Pinterest board

9 comments:

  1. um, i was ready for school to start a week ago.... got to wait til monday though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want ALL of these outfits! I'm def be adding some gingham to my closet this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not looking forward to getting up early but I will be glad to have a few hours alone each day! I need some emerald jeans in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since fall is my favorite time of the year, I look forward to it, and the clothes and jewelry that comes with it. My grandchildren have already started back to school here, so that brings a feeling of fall to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all that fall inspiration! I'm not ready, I love the lazy schedule (as I yell for my child to get up for the 5th time)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the outfits you featured today. I definitely need to do a little bit of shopping for fall this year. Thanks Andrea for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In case you are pondering of going to a prom evening, then the wholesale prom gowns which you may be wearing ought to set a style statement. The wholesale prom dresses selected based on match inside the structure of the physique. You can find producers that are also coping with the wholesale bridesmaid dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. School doesn't start until after Labor Day here but I am not ready yet. Even though a few cool nights have gotten me in the mood for fall, I want to spend a little more time without a routine. I do love all those outfits though and am looking forward to a few changes in my wardrobe!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    boutique dresses

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!